Wednesday, July 05, 2006

First of Rain

Because there's nothing better than drowning your ears in music.

It's July, and I need not elaborate on my feeble attempts to revive my enthusiasm for posting in my blog. Not that I'm starting to forget about it, ermm, not having a computer almost equates to expedient mortality for me.

Tomorrow, my biological age shifts into full gear. Yes, I'm turning 19 in a lopsided point of view.
I'm sick. I'm jaded. And I'm failing...

I just finished taking up my first exam for this semester (Invertebrate Zoology), and must I emphasize that I have two other quizzes waiting on queue while I'm typing this note? I could hardly put my mind together while answering my first test. My mind seemed like an underemployed civilian of a thriving society. Yes.

I mumbled at my being similar to a pen running out of ink. The questions hardly registered inside my brain (or maybe it's just me, thinking I have one). Of course, there was that detracted hint of a lost identification card flying above my head, yet I couldn't make up a single word to replace my forgotten knowledge.

I'm hating this day.

***
There are numerous reasons why bad luck exists. Take for example a pending good karma waiting to end your day with a bang. My Histology test also went down the drain, but thanks to my future thesismate, Pao, I got a passable mark.
Zoology Laboratory was less tormenting, or maybe due to the awesome cloud of release and joy breaking through the latter part of the afternoon.

I stained my skirt more than awfully and managed to command Pecto to wash the blotch off.
The scenario ended with Mavy in a yellow skirt.

No comments: