Friday, August 04, 2006

Idiots on Parade

So. This is not a good week (or semester). And nothing like bad luck or such should be blamed for my lack of accountability. Far greater than what I'd expected, I failed every single exam I took for the last two weeks. It made me cringe in more than a blasphemized funny sort of way. Ack. My life is miserable, and I don't know where to start fixing it.

Along with the surplus of academic failures, I haven't been performing well in my organizations. My book review reeked, which apparently, I thought to be a goody. Debate rounds gave me a spin of suspicious looks of why I'm suddenly turning into a horrendous speaker with more than ugly cases right before their very eyes. TWG hasn't called back, and I don't know why I've always counted them in. SDDS, well, I've been doing bad templates of letters due to my negligence of not putting our president as a signatory.

Imagine life. Life's not beautiful. It's supposed to be sublime. Fantastic. Ravishing. Not the Lizzie McGuire sort of idiotic, perky atmosphere. Just... Happy.
This weekend, I swear to work my ass and legs off to study for my last quizzes. I can't bear the thought of failing another subject, yet again. What about thesis? What about good ol' tourneys? What about EB responsibilities?
I'm yet to turn into a nobody.

And well, although others would find that just fine.
It won't work for me.
Never did.

Mavy = bound to do something great (atleast once in a while, *smirk*).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

На семейном совете решили на заказ сделать [url=http://shkafy.com/uglovye/]угловые шкафы[/url] расскажите еще что то, ассортимент продукции стал большой растерялась я