Monday, April 24, 2006

Defy Instruments

Yesteday, we had out tryouts for the AUDC. I got really good speaker scores -- an average of 74, which is a thumbs up for any TDC newbie. Sadly though, I'm still bound to be an adj because I need more experience in order to officially debate for the university. But I'm setting my goals straight to make it doubly sure that I debate in National Debating Championsip (to be held in Baguio, this November).

***
I got this interesting fact from my TDC trainer's forwarded mail,
Imagine your cell battery is very low, you are expecting an important call and you don't have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery. To activate, press the keys *3370#. Your cell will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.

Ate Cy says it actually works, so keep me posted for negative results.

***
I'm going to have an interview in Kat's company, West, this coming Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll finally get the job. Never mind the bugging idea that I'd have to wear a corporate attire each shift. What's highly important right now is that I earn my own money and certain people won't have to think that my life is solely dependent on theirs. I've never been a parasite.
And never will be one.

1 comment:

the jester-in-exile said...

74 average? wow.