Thursday, June 08, 2006

Under the Reggae Moon

Queer.
In just one day, your life instantaneously picks up the pieces that have supposedly fallen apart for long seconds now.
It pays to trust God with all your heart. (That He will never let you down for as long as you believe in Him.)

Now my only problem is how to defer the contract I recently signed.
And, that I had to ask a big, big favor from one of my dearest friends even if half of myself wanted to pull back and crash on its own.
Quite funny how I almost wanted to demolish my own life, if not close to literally, atleast give up my worthy aspirations.

But there's always hope. No matter how much you spite its cheesy and faulty realism. You've got to learn to cling to it, one way or another.
It's the only sweet peril of life.

***
Reggae is my music.
I have been shutting myself up with on-repeat playlists of reggae music (e.g. Island Riddims, 50 First Dates OST, Brownman Revival and Bob Marley).

I went to UST earlier to fix the letters and papers for our AUDC reimbursement. It appears we're still going to get it in a week or two from now, making me arrive at a rash decision to inexorably bicker someone else for the money. Or, well, something like that.

Kat came over to my house so we could scan the previous letters (supposedly for subsidy) and reproduce it into a refund note. Our office is very nitpicky on money requests because of a recent issue I scooped up, of the CSSC using the orgs' budget for the Leadership Training and Planning Seminar (LTPS) and successfully wasting every single penny.
And don't make me start on better planning skills (because our EB had a better take on organizing a larger and more educational TBA/writing seminar).

So what can I say about these theoretically existent "leaders" of our college?
They should learn how to move up their asses the right way!
(excess: If you try to recount the votes they garnered last election, they didn't even reach 51%.)

Anyway, so I have to deal with a lot of important stuff tomorrow:
There's this NBI clearance, tuition money, AUDC "refund", medical exam and Science Debate meeting. Well, it is about time. ^_^

What to say, there's always a rainbow after the rain (and not there's a rainbow always after the rain, as what some stupid song puts it!).
I love it! Life's back to normal.

No comments: