Monday, July 24, 2006

Adorable Misrepresentations

Most unfortunately, the persistent Glenda blew us away. Classes are suspended, but along with the inconvenience comes the joyous anecdote of a reassembled DSL connection.
I get to listen to more music now that Jom's MP3s are ripped into my own files. Also, along with around 400 new songs was an uninvited virus. It's a good deal I learned how to do that hidden file technique, if not for that, I wouldn't have known that there was an unearthly bug lounging around my files.

Suspensions serve as my only free days. For three consecutive weekends. I have been presupposing myself in the enjoyment of my organizations' general assemblies, debate trainings and newbie lessons. I ran through my Organic Chemistry Laboratory formal report breezier than the current typhoon.

It's a good thing I finished the features article for the journal last Friday night. I had the worst first time. Paradoxically, first times are supposed to be fun and knowledgeable, not dry and embarrassing. When we got to Makati to do the interview, things started screwing up on their own. Add to the fact that hrmm, feeling of being so unprepared (
pictures of pending fish eggs in Fish Tycoon in brain) and wasted over imminent academic demands. I had to manically revamp my dignity in the course of writing the article. Terrible.

There's this quite unpopular emo band, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, not that they're ostracized or anything. They're a good description of an easy love. Try listening to some of their songs over the drugged download softwares. Piracy won't hurt.

No comments: