Monday, July 17, 2006

Seasonal Writing

I've always had this temporal fear of having a failure to un-attach over things I've deeply, and unwantingly directed myself unto. It's almost two weeks since that last talk with the school registrar, and mind you, my life never got any more fascinating since then.
I've always known problems to be a simple pushover, for you to start doing things you don't regularly do. Apparently, I've proven myself wrong in that ideal.


I've been unintentionally losing weight due to stress and the unsubdued woralcoholicism. I'm having fun in the journal, and life in TDC's never been so warm.
Rain, as usual, is still malevolently dashing round and about the whole country, but this is my season. And I'd just have to say, I love it!

I've had two hours of sleep last night due to a triple examination feast (yet again) with my Wednesday major subjects (by the way, this is me writing in another date), and life's never been any loftier than an Absinthe Party within the walls of my Chemistry Laboratory class. Of course I wouldn't mean that literally. I meant my pseudo-experiment on possible drug addiction on Caffeine precipitates heated on foil (addict: yum yum). If only theses can be as curiosity-bending and, outwardly, more experimental in every sense.

I think people are starting to lose interest in reading this blog. And I, quite uncaringly, am just unmoved about all of it. I'm yet to open a new blog in Livejournal. Since bloggers are writers and writers need to grow and explore other venues, I'll be taking that step.

I told Rizza the other day that it kills me as an artist that I couldn't fully express myself in my chosen course. My major subjects limit my capabilities and knowledge in the international scene, in the legal mandate and in the literary portrait. It's intoxicating, believe me. But on direly cultivated and challenging moments, I've realized that in life, it's all a toss of choices. If you want it, work for it. There's no simpler way.
Luck's as temperamental as the change of seasons.

It's all a deal with it, or prefer dying.

No comments: