Thursday, July 06, 2006

Coloquial Terms

Nothing special. Just a day topped with a cherry spelled with much difficulty, for me to continue living a normal life. Maybe a special day requires an extraordinary feat involving a serious mishap that will make you think -- think too strongly on your feet.

On holidays and, well, obscure occasions, I usually have a random feast of highlighting particular events. Say today, I got a phonecall from one of the admin people telling me that I need to bicker a few people for money. Ermm, no need to expound on that.

It always rains on my birthday, and due to that incessant shifting of weather, I've become accustomed to the blistery atmosphere that severely channels goosebumps on my skin. Bluntly said, rain has gradually become my aftershock.

***
It's lonely to stay home alone, but it's much lonelier to eat outside with only yourself to marvel on viands and rice. Not that you envy the people uncontrollably expressing diversions of PDA, but there's this stark recognition of a hardly swallowed food inside your throat. There's this unwanted lump of solitude and despair, unfulfillingly accustomed by the absence of a supposed, lounging within the walls of your mind.

I contemplate on the sound of predominant pre-assessment every now and then.
It's more than weird, really. It's insane.
Absolutely.

No comments: