Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Obscure Life

I believe God has a different approach to playing pranks or throwing jokes on people.
I just proved that today.

I went to school to check on my scholarship application and soon found out (after an hour of waiting for them to return from their lunchbreak) that I wasn't eligible for the benefits. Just because. Yes, I am an irregular student, and never mind the neon-colored no deficiencies-slash-back-subjects attached to my introduction.
I was thinking aloud in my head about how tedious it was for me to stand in front of the mirror the whole morning just trying on different non-goth clothes to make me look the least bit normal and scholarly (or that I'm in need of awesome financial support). Really.

The two peppy girls in the front desk started babbling about how I still have to enroll myself and with my own money (they're not getting the penniless issue, see) so I can hand them a copy of my registration form and how I'm supposed to pass a series of interviews (like I've never gone through this; i.e. see yesterday's post) before being handed over the support.
I wanted to scream at them. Something like: Don't you friggin' get the issue here?!? Or do you need me to spell it out for you?
But hey, I didn't want to get an automatic leave without filing for a proper LOA.

So, just a couple of minutes ago, I checked my second email account and received a message from the job search engine I'm registered in. They're inviting me for an interview in Ortigas (and yes, transportation expenses again) on Friday regarding the CSR job.
Well, hopefully it's part-time.

***
Was having a marathon of The OC Season 3, and guess what? The last CD's not working!
My life just stinks.

No comments: