Friday, December 16, 2005

Apathetic

What the hell? And I actually thought I was doing a good job writing in this blog... Forget it.
I envy those who had one years back.

Okay. So life gets complicated once in a while. Yesterday, I forgot to mention that I horribly sucked in my Analytical Chemistry Lab test because I didn't even flich a finger to study for it the night before. Like I care... Biology classes are slowly turning me into whipcream after two days of undying quiz mortification.
Damn.

I missed two trainings this week, and not that I'm being assumptive (CSTP peeps' fave word), but NiƱo'll surely kill me tomorrow morning. See we had CWTS foundation/charity Xmas party last Tuesday, followed by a no-training-Wednesday, a semi-Christmas party yesternight and an eventful drinking-slash-sisig session just a few hours ago... Now tell me, can you blame me for missing all those trainings?
Yeah, well maybe you can.
Inuman is one of my eternal weaknesses. Wouldn't miss it for the world.


Just got addicted to some blog flicks... Addictus coming through...


You Are an Emo Rocker!

Expressive and deep, lyrics are really your thing.
That doesn't mean you don't rock out...
You just rock out with meaning.
For you, rock is more about connecting than grandstanding
.



Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.



Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.


***

I don't think I'd be able to attend the Christmas party this Sunday. Reasons?

  1. Bankruptcy (My dad decided to hand me my allowance on a daily basis.)
  2. CWTS (Need I say more?)
  3. Still don't have a gift.

Oh yeah, in line with those gift thingamajigs for Christmas, sadly I wasn't able to go to CSJ's Xmas party and to hand over my gift to Phoebe. I hope she won't hate me for giving it too late... Say Monday?

This is probably one of the "friendliest" Christmas of all time! I got lots of gifts from friends, and being the overly ecstatic Mavy that I already am, I opened them all and wore them the following day... Hekhek... Watch me spoil them. There are actually a few more coming sometime next week. Not that I'm expecting more... Or yeah, well maybe I am. So much for that.

No comments: