Monday, December 26, 2005

Uchi's Day

Its Uchi's Birthday. ^_^
All God's blessings... Regards to you and Mari...
=-"*"-=
=-"*"-=
I find that many of us are jaded over life's constant crash and burn. But yearly, there's Christmas -- a time to convince ourselves that there's still a pint of goodness left in our enraged systems.
My Christmas, on the other hand, is a time to think and reread regrets. Although these can never be changed, I find them essential to my wanting to relive certain days. Much like celebrating New Year in advance.
Surprisingly, I'm not missing school. I'm enjoying every bit of the Christmas vacation, only sometimes, I find myself bothered by two people. One who tirelessly bombards me every single hour (Give me a rest, will you??!), and one who never cease to make me remember the best and worst Christmas of my life.
Somehow, life is happy because of you... Happy Birthday Uchi... Peace and Love.

No comments: