Thursday, December 08, 2005

Beloved, Formless

It's scary... Everything's fine and working, and I'm not used to it... Probably now my burdens seem much lesser because I have someone in my mind...

But, not really... I'm still indecisive about what I feel...

***
Funny how inspiration dawns upon you at the time you don't need it the most... I'm excelling in debate... I'm making a lot of people happy, and somehow that leaves me to choose to be that as well...

They say angels are stabbed with wings
to fly, where no
on,
human,
has ever been... I've been there
perhaps only in dreams, I had...
when we stood on four irises...
Somehow, everything became
bearable.
For I've come to realize
at that moment
we stood on the
quicksand...
Afloat on the same past tenses
Abridged by those sheer mums and ruins
One in that unchanging spectacle...

***
I'm not ready for Dialectics; much more, for Crossfire... Kat deserves to be there more than me... I'm not even a senior to begin with...
I wish one person could actually see the gravity of the matter and try to change for her own betterment...
I'm still concerned, one way or another...

***
I believe blogs, or journals for that matter, are not made available for you to bash each other online... Ergo, I won't say much about this certain entry I saw in a Friendster blog except this:

If you're all flared up, then to hell with it and see me before you pass the message unto your foreign chatmates...
You know who you are... You already professed your fearlessness...

Instant flaring a.k.a. defense mechanism, FYI, is a prerequisite to actual guilt... Note that down, will you...
You're more of a fan of my blog, than I am of yours... ^_^

***
Christmas is on its way... I wonder what Santa's wrapping up for me this time around...
I wish for lesser tears...
Just keep in heart that this is a season for Him and not for us...

No comments: