Thursday, December 15, 2005

Written on Mirrors

It's official... As of today, I'm the only person in Mafia who lives by the single status... Ma and Pa are happily together, Glen's considerably taken, Riz has Pao, Karla's with Jai, EJ never runs out of girls, Bien's committed to Amor... And as of 9:09pm just this night, another one just left me hanging...
Not that I'm scrambling to get a love life in a snap to go with the flow... Like what Jake said a few hours ago, sometimes things just don't work out well for everyone... And I'm not talking about luck here, but mere chances and fate...

I'm happy with how my life is right now... And truthfully speaking, for the first time in my life, I am satisfied with how everything is situated around me... Although i'm still cringing about some harsh realities, I don't let them bother my enthusiasm over stuffs that make me happier each sinking minute... As what is said in the movie Vanilla Sky, "Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around." I'm happy for each day, God makes numerous moments for me to remember and to get by with...

***
Metanoia is a transformation, may well be a change of heart and/or attitude... I've always had this belief that I shouldn't change for anyone, yet there are instances in my life that I wish for some people to change... Not that I'm going against my motto or anything... But sometimes people are just reluctant to changing their wrong ways, for they know it'd hurt them for they always have that habit of being "that"... Trashing it would just be too ridiculous... But thinking about it... I never really cared about changing someone, not until now... Usually I'd end up ignoring the person, yet now I actually talk into some people of actually wanting someone to change... Not that it's backstabbing or anything, because I simply hate that... But more like getting the views of others for fear that I may also be wrong in some ways...

Apparently, I'm not... And once again, I find myself earning the right to acquire hatred as a demon...

No comments: