Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Fade to Black

The Black and White issue of Momentum just got released yesterday... Yipee! The crow prose got published... Although I only had three poems, Black Saturday prose was also published. Go ahead and read them... Heehee...

Here are some of the poems that weren't published (actually, they were already for layout yet I bickered our EIC to reviewing the crow prose instead): Shun is Uchi, by the way... Oh, and I'm not sure if some here will be published in Mirage... Anyhow, it won't hurt to read.

GOD WANTED YOU TO BE ME
Precious
Misled by your desires
Captured
Under your white fire

Intelligent
Yet lost by a mile
Sophisticated
Inexisting for a while

Unchanging
Like your colors with mine
Completed
In each taken time



THE CONDITION OF A HALF-HEARTED
The hand left itself hanging loose at

the edge of the coffeetable. Blood kept
on gushing out of those deep blade
cuts. Waters fall in perfect synchronization
with the rain outside the translucent
windows, pasted on the brick wall. Like
an invitation to an unknown world, where
death is the only key to eternal
happiness. Dust is withdrawn with a light
shake, making it wisp through the mixing
wind. Silence keeps it sane. Darkness
makes it alive. Hands are then held tight
like two lovers meeting in provoking
twilight. Eerie chanting, bellowed singing,
utter whispering.
So… this is how it feels.



DANCING IN THE DARK
temples down and bruised
where we make differences
unite under each mark
there plays my own defeat
my slumberless
my pitiless
calmness

tiptoes sharp and said
where we live malevolence
beneath each held breath
there sings my secret
my prayerless
my boundless
meekness

fingers locked and bold
where we dance eternity
frozen in each lifetime
there breaks my existence
my powerless
my meaningless
darkness


Being you Being
To be
a crime…
You need to be bold
resilient
passionate.
And so I was...
As different as
each spectacle
taking your every breath.

To be
your hurt…
I searched the wrong
the beautiful
the untold.
And so I did…
As difficult as
the lines
left on those soaked papers.

To be
the end…
I start all over again
again
again.
And so it was…
As perfect as
your eyes
unblinking in dryness.

No comments: