Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Cow has a Barn

I have two stupid questions: Is toothpaste edible? If it is, would you die eating a whole tube of it? Just some products of boredom.

Okay, so it’s nearing Sunday again. I better start pounding my head on the wall to make it function well in the last two debates. Atleast, I think they’d be my last. Team A had a pep talk last night, had to address some of the “issues”. Hopefully, the next matches would be effortlessly brushed off.
We need to win.

***
I’m watching Brokeback Mountain tomorrow, before or after training, with the CSTP guys (and girls). Talk about matter-loading for minority rights and sex education. *claps* I have to commend Heath Ledger in advance, for the awe-striking performance. Jake is such a loss for girls. Go figure. Oh, and Anne Hathaway seems pretty convincing with a sluttish personality.

I can’t decide whether I should start studying for my laboratory practical test tomorrow or Saturday night. Clearly, my brain cells won’t be functioning effectively then. Call it pre-Dialectics jitters.

***
Too bad I wasn’t able to pass the requirements for the National Writers’ Workshop last 15th. It intentionally slipped out of my mind. Maybe I was too busy with debate. After Dialectics, I seriously need a lot of catching up to do. From chemistry, to the journal, to the cookbook, to Dan Brown and finally to the flicks’ list. Someone put toothpicks in between my eyelids!
And I almost forgot the speech for the testimonial mass tomorrow.
(yells frantically)

Happy Post-Valentine’s everyone. Be sure to make up for all the losses and to pat yourself on the back if you’ve achieved otherwise.

No comments: