Thursday, February 02, 2006

Say Anecdote

I'm in the library... I need sleep, and apparently, I don't see any beds around here to rake me into heaven. I can't sleep on wooden tables. Besides, the chair's making my butt feel numb. Must be with the chilly atmosphere. People are not really that quiet in here; they're here to sleep.

I'm still easily irritated these wee hours. I guess the PMS is slowly sinking in my hormones. Heh. Well, what the hell, it is quite a contradiction that I never did experience any PMS know-how's ever since I started menstruating at 11 years old! Okay, forgive me for my bluntness. I need caffeine, lots of it.

I realized Valentine's starting to show signs of his coming. Much like Advent really. People are so into giving rose bouquets and heart pillows, which unknowingly make some people sick -- make me feel sick. And please, don't even think that I'm insecure of not getting any because I need not reassure my possessions, thank you very much.
But enough of the bitchiness. Worry not for I'd still be posting a special on that trivial holiday. I feel the need to, just because I love writing the ironies of such feelings. You all know what I mean.
Speaking of such, did you know that St. Valentine was actually a priest who secretly wedded young couples during the olden times? And then we ask ourselves, what would a priest know of love between a man and a woman?

***
When people slyly hate you, do they unintentionally copy the way you look? Just a thought.
I believe I'd never even think of doing that. Pity.

No comments: