Thursday, February 23, 2006

Vendo Assassination

I hate vending machines and how they malfunction at the wrong time, and at the wrong person. Imagine, having forty bucks left in your purse, and all you wanted was to awaken your mind with a ten-peso worth of caffeine. The supposed hi-tech food giver eats up your twenty bucks and in less than a minute, dawns you with two awful news:
  1. No change.
  2. No coffee.

Ergo, its laughter reverberates like ^a living thing^ inside your frustrated mind.
It^s official. Now, you only have a twenty-peso bill to suffice your necessities for the remaining days of the week.

***
I may not be that high-end in my academics, but I sure do know how to study well. If so just to give myself the bliss when it comes to working with extracurricular activities. Even though most, if not all, of the time I come home really late and with my eyelids half-covering my eyes, I still manage to make studying a dispute within myself.

If I can do it, I don^t see any reason why others cannot do that for themselves. Let alone the fact that I have more things at hand than any ordinary student. And I wouldn^t even have to stress that with an example, just my being irregular tells a whole lot about what I have in store for me each day, and even each night.

I guess we do have responsibilities, different ones, to attend to. Something we shouldn^t merely depend on others or for our peers to compensate with for us. After all, it is something you owe to yourself; straightforwardly said, something you should atleast try doing on your own.

***
What^s with Commerce debaters, or people, in general? It seems that most of my debate friends in Science are getting titillated at the sight of their parliament members – call it odd similarities between all of us.
Ermm, although Im still not that sure if I should be counted in on that.

I badly miss training. I feel my neurons corroding in their current stagnancy. I could only let Nino borrow my matter and watch him train for the quarters. I couldn^t even read some for my own fulfillment, for, of course, it^d only be so silly on my part.
I wouldn^t be debating on Sunday, anyhow.
(Atleast there^s food, though. And that is enough reason for me to be there.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mavy.. ang ganda naman ng timing ng entry mo. for the past few days... mdyo frustrated din ako.. and i soo get the responsibility part. i really dislike ppl who can't think for themselves, who can't act for themselves, who can't decide for themselves... who just doesn't have the initiatives. it's freakin' frustrating! it's like "u know how busy i am... u keep offering to help... but you just talk the talk!" sorry mavs.. ginawa ko ng punching bag itong comment space but darn, im so annoyed. - cor

mavy said...

hahaha... that's ok... ganyan din ako nung wednesday... i mean i know i'm one hell of a slacker sometimes, but i know how to set my priorities straight... so i can't help but cringe at some people's parasitic tendencies. haay... comfort satin. hehe