Wednesday, February 01, 2006

For Crying Out Loud

Go eat the keyboard!

I’m under time pressure as my sister needs to use the computer in about five minutes from now. I badly need my old allowance rate back, plus I’m having a hard time budgeting my money for food – not that I eat regularly these days though.

I was a bit pissed off early this morning due to a particular reason, ermm, I’d rather not mention. One word: Sloth! Sheesh, I’m working my ass off and all you had to do is play like a schizo with a whining mouth! Let’s superficially recall the essence of common sense and obligations here.

***
I got a sheepish 77 for my prelim grade in my Analytical Chemistry lecture class. I’m fine with it, but I know I could’ve done better. So maybe I’ll just try to concentrate on my schedules more. I’m even starting to feel pressure on extracurricular shenanigans thrown into my hands.
But I’m enjoying being a workaholic. I get to take my mind off things that are essentially not worth any of my time. Say, crappy people?

***
Okay, okay I’m getting off the computer now. No need to get all irksome!

No comments: