Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fancy, not.

Another week of no post.
Mirage was released last Friday. Not really proud of my works there, I found them rhetorical in an uncanny way, if you know what I mean. Anyhow, the semblances bit didn^t come out as I wished it could^ve had. Hopefully Momentum will be better for me. (
Although I do love the Elope poem.)
If you were able to grab a copy already, give me some concrit in the comments part of this post. Oh, and go read the editorial part. I am a fan of my EIC.

This past week, I was successfully able to pass two Chemistry laboratory quizzes with exemplary remarks. However, Im not that sure about the results of my Biology tests. More than hopefully, they^ll turn out well.
I was also able to do seven designs of posters for the new College of Science Debate and Drama Society (CSTP, reinvented), as well as the Debate Team^s letterhead.

Oh, and another thing, I watched Just Friends in pirated VCD today. The effort of the actors to portray teenybopper lovebirds was something I found, well, overdone with in the entertainment scene. Same old guy wanting to be more than friends with a girl (
fails at the start, and unsurprisingly wins the girl in the end
), and girl-next-door depicting a so-so lifestyle with overly enthusiastic folks.
And just think how Filipinos always copy this genre of filmography when they should be aiming for better ones, say, Vendetta (
which my sister said was politically interesting
).

Tomorrow will be the start of finals for some people (
those who^re taking up Botany
). Yet I^ll just be loitering around the hallways and searching for the teachers with whom I need to settle some of my acads with.
I hate the last part of semester.

A piece of luck: Study.
And if that^s not enough, study harder.

No comments: