Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Setting a Sleepy Mind

I hate reading H/D fanfics, most especially the good ones. I end up not being academically productive for that particular night. My only break is for me to write a new entry in this blog. Still, it^s about them.

Thanks to Kat, once again, for informing me that Amalin has changed her LJ site. Go click her name in the list at the right side of this page to view her new one. *_*

Some lines that just won^t leave me be:

  • ^Because there^s a fine line between love and hate,^ his breath hitches as Harry mirrors his caresses, ^and I thought we might be able to blur it.^ -- Gracefulfool, Definitions
  • ^It^s a promise. Every sunrise is a promise of a new day, and a confirmation that tomorrow has come, and will come again. Sunset is a betrayal.^ -- November Snow, Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
  • ^You will be my endless suicide,^ whispers Draco, and sleeps. -- Furiosity, A Glass Fairytale
  • ^My smile...?^ ^So... so perfect. It makes me want to throw myself under a train.^ --Aja, Love Under Will

Okay, enough of the spamming.
After two days of constant storytelling in front of the main building^s security guards, I finally found my school I.D. Thank God!

We just finished our defense for CWTS a few hours ago. Boredom.

Greggy^s doing well. Turns out he^s a she. Oh well.
Still fits.

Plans for next year^s SDS are on the go. Can^t be more excited.
I really hope Asians will push through for May.
Im sick and in need of debate.
I was arguing while doing the defense awhile ago. See the aftermath?

Anyhow, my mind doesn^t really work coherently right now. I just wrote four poems for Mirage. I do hope the new ones get published. I seriously need more time for the journal now. I^ve not been performing that persistently as before -- it^s a self-evaluation.

Gawd. Sleepy now. I still have to wash my uniform. Better post this now.

No comments: