Friday, March 24, 2006

When Not to Say More

Right on. I wonder why the sudden evolution of my former batchmates in high school.. God forbid. From autism to pretense. Still no change, just advancement to more pathetic and more pitiable lifestyles.
Advice: Just stop trying too hard.

***
Star City it is!
Peamy, Karla, Yen, Nikki, Andre, Gelo, Mae, Michael, Marra, Tim and I were desperate for a fresh start of summer vacation. And so we ended up spilling dirty water on our uniforms while spending the afternoon (and night) in Star City.
..and proud to Jologs!

Lesson learned, not to go to the Lion King boat-slash-trip-slash-storybook ride again. Aside from torturing yourselves to the excruciating attempt of lion mascots badly portraying Simba, you leave the place with a wet ass due to the ramshackle boat, which changes direction contrary to the waves of the river -- hrmm, imagine that!

But anyway, unfortunate night. Nikki, Andre and I were left with three tokens when everyone else in the group decided to go home. So we ended up having a stupid wager (
my idea, indeed stupid): the three of us will each sing a song in the KTV room, and whoever gets the lowest score shall buy drinks for everyone. And so much for my very bad rendition of Whitney Houston^s I Wanna Dance with Somebody (although Andre was more terrible with his Paraiso bit, haha
), I got the lowest score and was soon buying Gulaman for the two very lucky boys.
I should^ve just shouted all throughout the song. I could^ve had a good chance scoring a hundred then.

***
I love, love Urbandub. Better hear their new single.
First of Summer.
I marvel at the sound of rare virtuosity in Philippine music.

No comments: