Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Over Untamed Frustrations

I am wasted over coffee and formulas of Analytical Chemistry. Gawd, now this is stark geekiness. Dang.
This day is not as productive as I hoped it would be. Blame it on the massive pigging out -- again. And so I should learn to hate food, which is like having to engage in mental conflicts with myself to stop gluttonizing over unnecessary viands. One is enough.

I studied for Chemistry for like ten minutes before typing this post -- and I^ve no idea how that^ll work for me tomorrow, hopefully prayers will.

My dad^s been obsessively downloading all episodes of America^s Next Top Model Season 5 (
yes, my father, you read that right) and Grey Anatomy (a good series, something similar to E.R. -- with the paranoid doctors and all; he says it^ll serve as an inspiration for my vocation to be a doctor -- what the..??).
Beat that?

So far, Sheer and I were able to pin up all posters for the
Playwriting Competition and Debate Summer Training this afternoon. We didn^t have any formal proposal for the summer training, and yet Ma^am Beth signed the flyer (
I hope the Dean won^t mind). Go loiter around the third floor and spot some of our ads (that^s forced appreciation on your part -- the ads ate up all our ink!).

I was watching Utada Hikaru^s Unplugged episode in MTV (
taped live years back), and man, I felt my heart do a somersault. Her voice just floats, heavily, and drops like an anvil in between your sick ardor. Agh, and she killed me with that rendition of U2^s With or Without You (and that is me not telling you that it^s the hundred-and-uncountable time I^ve heard that song).
Mavy is currently frustrated for not being born with such splendid flair.

So anyway, if you haven^t a clue of what I^m talking about, view
this.

No comments: