Saturday, March 04, 2006

Impeccable Talents, I must say...

Finally. So much for last Thursday^s divine intervention and theatrical event. I mean, what the hell? Some people are in need of a beating. Hekhek. In Kat^s words, ^Your tears don^t move me.^ -- so better cut the crap and stop staging a declamation in front of us, because we are -- in no way -- impressed by your act.

I am frustrated for wasting tears for those useless morons. Nevertheless, they should be congratulated for they^ve successfully fumed me with rage. *Mavy -- gnashing her teeth.* Geesh. You should know that I absolutely despise people who backstab my friends
(if you do have plans doing that, make sure I won^t have a way of knowing it). I don^t care if you have nothing to do with your life, but I^ll make sure to hunt you down even till both of us reach hell. In short, I^ll kill you.

Anyhow, the new Executive Board of the College of Science Theater and Parliament kicks ass. Not to mention, Im part of it. Harhar. But besides that supercilious remark, believe that to be true. We (mostly Parliament peeps, and Sheer) have lots in store for the coming year; most of which would be so beautifully executed, the others would surely rot in envy. We^re no good in power-tripping, but when responsibilities are given to us, we make sure they^re done impeccably. All hail Krista for that wonderful speech that left all of them flabbergasted and wordless.

***
So, Im back to pigging out.
We won in our Softball match with the 1-3 class today. They^re sour losers, and Im so proud for having irritated them so effectively
(I even saw one of them look at me with such resentment after the game). To hell with bitter people -- that, of course, does not include me. Hekhek.

***
I need to start arranging the previous files of CSTP
(so much for being a secretary, I should learn to love this job!).
So far, I was only able to sort them into two envelopes: one^s for the letters, and the other one^s for the non-letters. See how good I am? *beams*
I also have to start making a website for our organization. I dunno which one^s better: a yahoogroup or a forum? I think the yg^s are better for file and photo-storing, whereas forums don^t have such designated sections -- although they have bigger web spaces.
I better start experimenting on those two. I still have more than two months before the official start of my term
(or is it supposed to begin now? ;wak!).
By the way, I utterly detest the upcoming CSSC. May God have mercy on them. I could only pray for honest and accountable leadership, but Id understand if He'll have a hard time giving me that.

It^s hard to change people.
Ergo, better just leave them to rot in hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yah, I saw you at the Mass and I kinda inferred you must be part of the new batch of CSTP officers… Congrats! You deserve it and you will do a great job. And after the induction of the LSC last friday, there has been a lot of talking whether the incoming officers really deserved to win. What amazed me was it was the seniors who were so disappointed... someone even mentioned the exact same thing you commented before – “friendster slash icon” – with an added “muse” between slash and icon. Ironically, the majority of nonvoters came from their batch. It was such a waste of good opportunity (right to suffrage I mean) because their votes could have seriously changed the outcome (not that I wanted someone to LOSE…. Hehe… but I prefer to give the incoming president a chance to prove herself rather than to give the outgoing president a chance to rerun. Did you hear his overrated, pretentious speech about him being the “head” of the human body?) Haha ang sama ko! But man, I’m quite upset after hearing what he had to say about the incoming officers…

mavy said...

haay naku, basta... it's actually a very long story... jen and mike used to be officers in cstp and they weren't really that good... or at the very least satisfactory in their performance... they were bossing everyone around (excluding me of course, because i'm not part of theater --> and even so i would not bow down to their reign) so yun, eh ever since, it's been part of cstp's constitution for the president to appoint the upcoming officers (the tradition, however was broken last year by some useless president) so when nino appointed new officers, they came barging in the meeting and demanding why they weren't informed of the supposed "appointing"... next thing we knew, they were creating conflicts between the parliament and the theater people -- spreading immature comments here and there... gawd, i can just wish for a better year ahead us all.

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear, Mavy! I personally believe our reign will be the Golden Era (of OC!) of CSTP. :)