Friday, March 10, 2006

Raging Creations

Just finished my email task for Technical Writing class. I realized I have a lot of work to do this weekend, so I need to start doing them one by one. I better start doing the Bio Powerpoint report after writing this.

So much for being OC
(said twice, pronounced ok-ok by Kat and Nino). I made a debate statio for our team. *smiles at my OC-ness* The other day, I was watching AMV^s on YouTube. I miss YuYu Hakusho (-- is my favorite anime of all-time!).
I was briefly fed with visions of Hiei, Kurama and their secret (not) Yaoi relationship.

I stayed up till 3am this morning, not due to the insomnia
(which is now gradually fading), but because I slept from 4pm-9:30pm upon arriving home from school. And that is me not minding the fact that it was brownout then (meaning no air, no light, no decent siesta).
I surfed the net while eating barbequed chicken and java rice from Aristocrat^s and staining the keyboard orange until I felt like sleeping (or sinning sloth even more).
I came across this striking poem by Stan Rice:

IN AN ARTIST^S EYE

By the time you are twelve your affections are fixed.
Then come the decades that roll your heart like a cheese
In the sea. Yes, it is surreal.
Then you are twelve again, and old.
And you find the waxed red ball of your heart on the shore.
And you are not surprised by anything now except
You should love at the end what you loved
At the beginning.

*envies the beauty*
Go read more of his poems at my Glitch page.

No comments: