Monday, November 07, 2005

Greens and Clinges


First days are sometimes thoughtless, or if put bluntly, useless...
Teachers sign your registration forms and after which, you are free to go... And where do you end up? In a seemingly evacuated fastfood chain near your school...

I lately realized that I'm having a harder time saving money ever since I got a raise in my allowance. I tend to spend more money than I should for a particular day. It sucks, believe me... Especially when by Friday, I reach in my pocket only to find out that I've nothing left but a pitiful 20-peso bill, enough to suffice for the day's transportation expenses... Geez...

***
My astrology sign dictates that I'm the type of person who indulges to too much clinginess...
I have always had this problem when it comes to relationships that may demand loyalty and trustworthiness... I rarely give my trust to someone, making me a very hard person to deal with... I have this cosmic terror of losing someone that has been a great influence in my life, or worse someone I've grown to really love... When I become close to someone, losing that person becomes such a tremendous difficulty for me that I may end up falling apart or losing myself... Terrible, huh?

So naturally speaking, if I end up as but bittersweet when you're gone... Maybe, you're not that important to me... My apologies for your may-have expectancy...

No comments: