Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Unbashing the Unbashed

I'm not in the mood for academics today, although I did quite well in our Technical Writing quiz, and I made three papers for our Lit101 assignment...

I had a long talk with Cams and Glen at the grandstand for about an hour and a half... It's a good talk... I'm very happy for Glen... After spending half of his life in search for the right person, he finally found the one who's actually deserving of his time and love... Finally, not someone who will wound him even more...

***
My relationship with the CSTP peeps is getting better and we're having more and more fun each training session... We have a good laugh on issues in our debate now and then, yet when it comes to playing it serious, mind you, I am hands down to those debaters...
Dialectics is going to be on January... However, I'm not yet sure if I'll be competing... Long story...

Pecto said I'm incosistent... I agree...
That's long been my problem with the CSTP, hell, it's actually one of the reasons why I quit last year... It has nothing to do with the organization... I just find it hard to put my mind in the debate when we're only training... Maybe the SDS, being a competition, just got me all fired up... But it's not with the people... I really give due respect to them, especially NiƱo...
See, I don't wanna fail him, or any member in the team or org for that matter, because they expect so much from me... I hope, I'll be able to do a better speech this Thursday... If not, I don't know what else to do anymore...

***
I miss writing... Although I have this blog to juice out my expressive prose and poetry, I have stopped writing creatively... Kit, our EIC in the journal, encouraged me to join Ustetika -- probably submit a poem or two... Yet again, I couldn't find the inspiration to write... Especially now that I have a lot of things swimming inside my mind, just enough to make me more paranoid than I already am...

***
Tomorrow, I'll be getting the results of my Chemistry and Biology quizzes... You guys just pray for me... A failing grade is the last thing I'd ever want to get my hands on tomorrow... Let the crow take me instead...

No comments: