Sunday, November 20, 2005

Populorum Progressio

I'm not sure if I should count this as a bad day. I left my cellphone at my friend's house, and I wouldn't be able to get it 'till Tuesday because I've lots of work at hand...

Yesterday was one of the most exhilirating days of my life... Debate's starting to get really fun, not to mention I've got a new set of friends in the college...
Softball is really getting me all worked out, add to that the fact that Rizza, Ga and Cookie are on the same class... We laughed uncontrollably throughout the whole session... Oh, and our team stood out during the first meeting... No need to get to details here, really...
I watched Goblet of Fire again with my Tensed sisters... Julie told me about this critic prediction that Lily Potter might turn out to be a Death Eater in book seven... Hrmm... It really is an intriguing theory...
The overnight drained all of my remaining energy a.k.a. goodbye to hyperactivity... We got to our friend's house at about 3am, and watched the first two episodes of HYD in VCD... We slept at around 4:30am... (Note: 4:30am is not bad actually, because we usually end up not sleeping at all... ^_^)

Now, I'm at home with no cellphone, a pending SCL report waiting to be completed, a brief review on BioLab102 still lurking in my mind, and the same mind-boggler for my Analytical Chemistry lecture quiz, which is also scheduled for tomorrow...

And so you may ask...
Why the hell am I still writing this blog when my back is aching from those unfinished business?
Jeez... Inspiration...

No comments: