Monday, November 14, 2005

Literally.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I sucked at today's debate... Need I say more?
Nikki, Cookie and I were given the motion: Feminism regrets the existence of prostitution...
And all I did was ramble both coherently and incoherently about decency and well, decency... I even forgot my P.O.I., go figure... It was ugly... I lacked matter, manner and method... In short: I am unworthy!!!

I was a loser... No more, no less...
The only thing I proved right during the training was the fact that sheer luck's the only thing that made me best debater last SDS... Or point of the matter: I do not deserve to be a best debater!!! It was the most shameful and horrible debate I ever had! Not to mention, I really am no good in debate... WaAaAaAaAaAaAahhHHH!!! Pessimist alert!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to read your next post. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------meridia-at-discount order