Sunday, November 13, 2005

Shallow Depth

Okay, I'm bored... I controlled my urge to download more files in my computer the past couple of days... Pao's right (It's 70GB, btw)... I should start giving my computer a little rest...
The outcome: 3 metaphorical and poetic creations...
Inspiration? Hrmm... Yeah... Him --> _ c _ _ ^_^

INDESPENSIBLE
At each failed grasp
I wait, perhaps solemnly
The trails are unpolished with
your visions that pierce
much like tattooes
only embedded in mind.
Here we tore once
our identities
you and i, our of unwanted
circumstances that scar
so heavily.
You are beyond those metaphors
written in understatements
the streaks
the porcelain
the beloved amnesty
i am forced to recover.
Here, we remain...
in a garden locked
with but a million
chances, dreams and worlds.

We are perfection
uncovered by blankets of
waters and silences
That this torment
is my only retreat.
For I...
have grown fond of those
carcasses
those
salvages
those
pretensions
your unearthly
syndicates
And my primary essence...
Which is needless
with you here...

OBLIQUE
Although barred by words and seas
the grayscale is my only reach
Baffled by fate's black circle
where your core lives
where your song heeds
Mine is a longer route
partaking your every pace
But I complain not
For my yearning is created
with your only loss
and weakness
That if i become,
and for you are...
We shall always stand,
under the same skyline.
above the same nothingness.
in between all differences...

RUINS AND REMAINS
I stand in my deprived delinquency
to devour this pixelated spectacle
How far can I make amends for you
who behaves in my chosen melancholy
The corners are painted
with your eyes
with your scratches
However
pale and resolute
I knock at those bleached handles
Inevidently pertaining to your heart
How atrocious can this momentum be
If it lurks at your bereaved past
The corners are painted
by your own hands
by your own hurt
However
coy and misunderstood
Finally, this is blatantly ended
in curses and threats beyond
Yet I become frivolous to losing to...
and staring at your beauty
So why don't you...
If my last reluctance
and thus, my craving...
Just remain in me tonight...

No comments: