Friday, November 18, 2005

Makings of Bewilderment and Stress

I'm stressed. Got lots of work at hand... There's debate tomorrow morning, then P.E. in the afternoon, after which, Harry Potter (again) at dinnertime and finally an overnight stay at my friend's house...

God help me...

***
I'm bewildered by the fact that I'm having so many new prospects... Of course you should all know, I'm loyal... Lest someone gets mad... ^_^

I had to edit the picture to charcoal setting so he would stop bickering me about it...
There...
Comment about the picture... In Japanese: Kawaii!!!
That's stolen property by the way... So before he sees the real reason why I was asking him non-stop for a picture last week, go ahead and see for yourselves...

***
I'm in an internet cafe right now... My dad just dozed off inside his room that's why I can't come in and use the computer... If I wake him up, he'll kill me...
And that situation, my dear friends, is very much unwanted right now...
It's the time of the semester when the class treasurer bombards you unendingly of your debts, if you know what i mean... ^_^

No comments: