Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Making Up for Unidentified Loss

Just relieved myself from a fever last night... Not quite sure if I missed having one... I've new reasons for wanting to attend class these past few days... No need to say more...

I'm about to kill our CD burner for trying to create a scene while I'm typing this entry in my blog... It hates doing its job...

I'm not sure what and how to feel at this particular moment... I've been bitten by schizophrenia for I've lost the proper judgment of what I truly desire at this time being... Or for that matter, what my heart truly heeds... Damn melodrama, I curse you!


Everything i know,and anywhere i go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
[Hear Without You - 3 Doors Down]

***
I was late for lab today... Had to speed up with a few errands before going to school -- ironed my uniform, typed my reflection and fixed myself (like it's worth being called that).

Karma is a reality-based assessment... Only you can give it to yourself, moreso, it'd be your consciousness that could draw you to that situation... I believe in both its existence and invisibility in the thinnest of air... Or perhaps, fear is but relative to people like me... This is the very cause of why I hate wasting my energy if being bothered by another person... I'm not ignorant, nor am I naive... I just don't give a damn about your arguments against my lifestyle...

No comments: