Sunday, November 27, 2005

Redefining and the Recycle Bin

Some people come and go, as some cliche mentor would say, yet if I'd care to revise that thought, I'd adapt another cliche line: Nothing's permanent in this world... Especially a once strong emotion of a human being...

I just saw my edited works for the December ish of the journal... So far so good... Six poems... No prose for me right now... I think the crow prose will be published for the year-ender, mirage...

HYD Episode 4's one hell of a cliffhanger! It didn't satisfy my famine for it...

We'll be having our first CWTS outdoor activity tomorrow... I hope it works out well, and no one would dare be MIAs...

PE's great last Saturday, no need to elaborate on that... And debate training's cancelled...

CURRENCY

Take your form
and make favors be done
I am aloof to your showcases
but prove me to be
an antiquity
hidden through words
which portray
your pained choice

Take my name
and live on its lips and rains
I am derived from that bitterness
but simply be
my unshaken
perforated soul
just heartless to
every inch of you

Take each sent
thought, murmuring you
I am saved by blatant tarnish
but live in me
in my temples
desolution as such
my voice
behaves untamed

**for JERSEY**

No comments: